Have access to ALL Cal's DIY Plumbing Repair Videos for just $14 a year! Become a Cal's DIY Plumbing Club Member Today! Call Cal Directly 760-519-1402 for questions or repairs and installations locally in San Diego
You’ll check your membership site first before writing that $$$$ check to a plumber!
For up to the minute Pictures that can help you with repairs check us out on Flicker
Your valuable membership includes:
- access to the current and growing library of streamed video tutorials on how to repair and maintain your household plumbing — Cal’s growing library of videos can potentially save you thousands of dollars in plumbing costs.
- each video comes with PDF plumbing instructions on what to buy and how to repair your plumbing problem.
- an email 24-hour customer service hot line for member’s questions.
- the exclusive Cal’s DIY Plumbing Blog to help you gain insight into your plumbing problems and maintenance.
- being able to tell Cal what types of plumbing solutions you’d like to see video tutorials about.
- and more
While you process your membership subscription in our secure Google checkout, keep in mind that the average cost for a professional plumber to knock on your door would have cost you about $200!
Cal's Plumbing Blog
Cal's 10 Tips To A Quick Fix
Who’s this Cal guy Anyway?
Cal Campbell has been in the plumbing industry for 27 years in San Diego, California. After establishing a successful plumbing business, Cal set his sites for the great expanse of knowledge called the Internet. You can reach Cal directly @ 760-519-1402 with any questions or to help with local San diego based repairs and installations
Cal’s three decades of experience is behind each Video Tutorial. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or Cal will come out and show you how to do it yourself! Just kidding . . . better yet, he will respond to your questions via email customer support so you can make your plumbing project a success.
Contact us here with any questions or concerns you may have about the tutorials. Be sure to read Cal’s Blog! Read Cal’s Blog